Join our team and take your career in veterinary medicine to another level!
Training Programs at Ethos Veterinary Health Hospitals
At Ethos Veterinary Health we place a high value on continuous learning and advancement. We support our teams by providing easy access to a wealth of training opportunities through house officer programs, in-house training programs, on-the-job guided training and so much more.
- Veterinarians and Vet Students: Available opportunities include small animal rotating internships, specialty internships, residencies, an emergency veterinarian training program (E-VET) and student externships.
- Technicians and Support Staff: We offer training opportunities and financial support, in some cases, for people interesting in pursuing a career as a veterinary technician. For entry level applicants we have a veterinary Assistant program and a relationship with Purdue University’s Online Veterinary Nursing Program.
Is Ethos Veterinary Health Right for you?
If you are a compassionate, driven, team player who is a good communicator, you’ve got what it takes, and we’re here for the over-achiever in you! Our training and mentorship programs and our preference for a smaller number of “class-mates” ensures more hands-on opportunities, more guidance, and more primary case responsibilities; we think this helps make for a more well-rounded experience that builds a better practitioner.
Accept a position at Ethos, and grow your emergency veterinary skills in our Veterinary Emergency Training program (E-VET).
Rotating and specialty internships, residencies and vet student externships are available for Veterinarians and students currently enrolled in a veterinary degree program.
For veterinary technicians, Ethos will sponsor your continued learning through Purdue’s veterinary nursing program. We also offer Veterinary Technician student externships and Vet Tech Assistant Training programs that will drive your growth from Tech Assistant to Veterinary Technician, take it all the way to CVT if that’s your goal.
Learn more about each of our current options, and apply today! Spaces are limited.
Training opportunities for veterinarians and vet students at Ethos Veterinary Health
- Ethos – Veterinary Emergency Training Program (E-VET)
- Small Animal Rotating Internships
- Specialty Internships
- Veterinary Student Externships
Training opportunities for Technicians and Support Staff
- Veterinary Technician Training Program through Purdue and VetBloom
Clinical Ethos employees who are interested in pursuing their professional credentials as a Veterinary Technician/Nurse are encouraged to apply to the program at Purdue University. Ethos supports you by covering all related application and examination fees, 50% scholarships are available. The program is self-paced and online. Graduates earn an associate degree in applied science and are eligible to sit for the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE).
- Certified Veterinary Assistant Program
The Ethos Veterinary Assistant Program is an approved program through the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA). The program is available to Ethos team members at no cost. Successful completion of the online educational materials and hands-on demonstration of veterinary assistant skills are required to qualify to sit for the national Approved Veterinary Assistant (AVA) exam.